Bachelor of Arts (4 year)
Focuses on preparing students for full-time work in God's kingdom. This includes vocational ministries in church, para-church, and in the community, as well as for graduate studies.
Students taking a Bachelor of Arts have the option of also doing a Minor in a different area of study. A minor is typically 18 credits and fills the majority of elective space within a Bachelor of Arts program. Students pursuing a Bachelor of Arts with a Major in Biblical Studies are required to select a minor.
Graduation Requirements for BA Degrees
Students desiring to graduate with a bachelor's degree from Columbia Bible College must meet the following requirements:
- Successful completion of the course work specified for the chosen major as listed in the academic catalogue at the time of the student's entry with a minimum total of 126 credit hours.
- Give evidence of Christian character and a deep commitment to the Church of Jesus Christ.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.0.
- Complete the final year of studies at Columbia.
- Satisfactorily completed the requirements of the internship.
- Participate in a closing discernment session.
- Show growing evidence of meeting the objectives of the college.
- Settle all financial obligations to the college.