Columbia Student Portal
The Columbia Student Portal (NetClassroom) is your one-stop shop for classes, grades, schedules, account statements, and more!
- For more information on what the Columbia Student Portal contains, see this page.
- Log in to the Columbia Student Portal (NetClassroom)
Columbia Faculty Portal
The Columbia Faculty Portal is where Faculty and Instructors can manage classes, students, assignments and more.
- For more information on the Faculty Portal, see this page.
- Log in to the Faculty Portal
Moodle (formerly Columbia Online)
Moodle is a tool used by some of your instructors to supplement face-to-face instruction and information about your course on the Web.
You can visit our site at http://web.columbiabc.edu/moodle
My Library Account
- Log in to Columbia's online Library Catalogue here to access ebooks, renew and place items on hold and to check your library account. You will be prompted for your Library or Columbia ID card number and password.
- If you do not have a password, select "forget your password". A system-generated password will be emailed to the address on that account within 5 minutes.