Food Services at Columbia Bible College is proud to offer a variety of tasty, healthy food choices.
Stations within the Food Court in the Dining Room include:
- Theme Cuisine (different cuisine each Lunch and Supper, and on Hot Breakfast mornings)
- Grab-n-Go section (fresh sandwiches, subs, wraps, salads, yogurt)
- Cold Breakfast area (cereals, toast, make-your-own waffle)
- Pastry Area (muffins, bagels, apple strudel, cinamon buns, loaf slices like banana chip, Rice Krispie squares)
- Salad Bar
- Fresh whole fruit
- Beverages (coffee, tea, juices, pop, hot chocolate, cold chocolate milk, milk, water)
Items are individually priced and are paid for at the cashier by cash, debit, meal plan card, Mastercard, or Visa.
Why purchase a meal plan? Save 12% tax, save 10% on food, faster processing time at the cashier, budgeting a designated amount, focus on studying, indulge in great tasting & healthy food, and enjoy community.
Weekly MENU for "Theme Cuisine" section in food court.
Dietary Restrictions fill in form.
NOTE: Comments, suggestions, and concerns welcome at email@example.com or speak to our chef, Gerald Thiessen.