Columbia Student Portal
Welcome to the Columbia Student Portal. We are excited to offer you online access to your academic information, including grades, schedules, registration and transcripts.
Columbia Student Portal is Easy to Use
- You can use the navigation bar at the top of the page to open new pages. For example, from the Student menu on the navigation bar, you can access the Grades page.
- You can select the information to appear on your Home page and calendar by clicking Customize on the navigation bar.
- Use the task bar at the left of the screen to control what information appears and in what format, and to view announcements. For example, on the Schedule page, you can select to display schedules in a list, grid, or calendar and select the academic year and term to show.
- On any page in NetClassroom, you can click links to open related pages. For example, if you click the course name BI112 Old Testament Survey on the Grades page, the Course Catalog page for BI112 opens.
- For more information view the Student Portal Information Sheet.
Columbia Student Portal Privacy
With your unique Columbia Student Portal user ID and password, you can only view your own academic records. Other students cannot access your information.
To Log In:
On the Columbia Student Portal login screen, enter the online user ID and password. Should you forget your username and/or password please contact the Executive Assistant for Academics via e-mail or in person, Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Log on to the Columbia Student Portal.