Welcome to the Bookstore!
Open 8:00 am. - 4:30 pm., Monday thru Friday
Please see Business Office calendar for any closures.
The Bookstore is located on the first floor of the Resource Center building beside Reception.
We carry all of the current semester textbooks and a limited supply of past semester books.
View the Winter 2013 Textbook List.
If you have any questions, please contact Gertrud Selby.
Textbook Return Policy
1. Customer must have the following receipts, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Campus store till receipt
- Debit Receipt (if applicable)
- Credit Card Receipt (if applicable)
- Yellow textbook charge receipt (if applicable)
The need for a receipt is to protect your investment from becoming someone else's reward. It is not an arbitrary policy to make you miserable.
2. Refunds will be applied in the following manner:
- Debit card: refund applied to student account
- Credit Card: refund credited to credit card
- Student account charge: refund applied to student account
- Cash: refund applied to student account
- Cheque: refund applied to student account
3. Textbooks may NOT be returned or exchanged:
- If the plastic shrink wrap has been opened or removed (when applicable)
- If the textbook has been damaged
- If the accompanying CD or study aids are missing from the text package
- If the textbook is not in same condition as when purchased
- If the corners of the paperback books are bent or torn in any way
- If after the second week of the fall or spring semesters, or after the third day of a summer session
4. Refunds and exchanges:
- First week of fall or spring semesters: 100%
- Second week of fall or spring semesters: 90%
- Within the first three days of a summer session: 100%
- One week from date of purchase if purchase is made prior to the beginning of a semester
NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES AFTER THE SECOND WEEK OF FALL OR SPRING SEMESTER,
AFTER THE THIRD DAY OF A SUMMER SESSION
OR 1 WEEK AFTER DATE OF PURCHASE IF PURCHASE MADE PRIOR TO A SEMESTER.
5. We reserve the right to refuse refunds if the return does not meet the standards listed in our store policy.